Tuesday, June 01, 2004

i should be sleeping

i woke up at 5:30am to make sure my grandma was awake and that she remembered she was going to vancouver today, but now she is back home because she forgot her passport or any means of photo identification. so re-scheduling of her flight, arranging for her rides, contacting the relatives in vancouver, finding her passport and everything, sometimes not being able to understand her when she gets angry are all in order. noreen isn't able to prescribe anything to a family member, it was a long shot to begin with, and the line to my doctor has been busy for awhile now. so i guess i have to cancel most of my plans today. thank God for connie's help, even while she has to look out for penny and grace (twins are more than double the work of one baby), she still looks after her other baby... brother me :)

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it nice to have an older sister? most likely i will have to bail out my brother one of these days...i don't call my brother kiddo =)

dj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home